Crapmaro Tail Lights In A Classic 'stang!?!?!

Cook89Notch

Founding Member
Jan 17, 2002
Close to Lansing, MI.

Attachments

• ****UpStang.jpg
    ****UpStang.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 209
  • Sponsors (?)

The taillights don't look that bad, but the car is obviously not well put together. The yellow on the drivers door doesn't match the body paint, the panel gaps are huge, and based on the condition of the engine bay I'm guessing that car is full of rust underneath that yellow paint. Looks to me like a bondo-bucket someone threw together on the cheap to try and make a few bucks.

i even saw a 66 coupe with a ls6 in it ,why ?what would make a person want to do somthing like that, i mean how could you sell it? who would want it,just the sight of it makes you want to poke your eyes out. i will see if i can get a pic of it,nasty nasty nasty, with all the motor options out there there is no excuse:puke:

Believe it or not, there are some GM folks out there that like Ford carss, but not the engines. Others would want an LS6-powered Mustang solely to irritate Ford purists. I just roll my eyes and keep walking.

The taillights don't look that bad, but the car is obviously not well put together. The yellow on the drivers door doesn't match the body paint, the panel gaps are huge, and based on the condition of the engine bay I'm guessing that car is full of rust underneath that yellow paint. Looks to me like a bondo-bucket someone threw together on the cheap to try and make a few bucks.

+1000.