• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech

Cruise Control

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hanksta
  • Start date Start date Oct 18, 2014

Hanksta

New Member
Sep 16, 2013
21
0
2
Great Bend, Kansas
Oct 18, 2014
#1
  • Oct 18, 2014
  • #1
So I was just wodering on how to fix my cruise control on my 90 gt 5 speed. I have checked vacuum, dump valve, throttle cable servo cable, brake switch, clutch switch and they're all good. I put in cruise control switches. I have no vss codes either . Was wondering if anybody could help me out. Thanks
 

Hanksta

New Member
Sep 16, 2013
21
0
2
Great Bend, Kansas
Oct 18, 2014
#2
  • Oct 18, 2014
  • #2
Hanksta said:
So I was just wodering on how to fix my cruise control on my 90 gt 5 speed. I have checked vacuum, dump valve, throttle cable servo cable, brake switch, clutch switch and they're all good. I put in cruise control switches. I have no vss codes either . Was wondering if anybody could help me out. Thanks
Click to expand...
And my horn works.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

For Sale 2006 Mustang GT Steering Wheel with Cruise Controls
  • lenko
  • Sep 3, 2026
  • Other Classifieds
Replies
0
Views
102
Other Classifieds Sep 3, 2026
lenko
A
1987 5.0 speed density Foxbody crank no start
  • Alan2204
  • May 23, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
10
Views
462
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech May 30, 2026
Mcmahst
Removing speedo cable from the VSS
  • 91AOD5.0LX
  • Mar 25, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
27
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 25, 2026
91AOD5.0LX
M
Bad PCM?
  • MrPuffels
  • Jul 22, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
0
Views
135
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Jul 22, 2026
MrPuffels
M
B
A/C Issues
  • Boats90GT
  • Jun 10, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
159
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 11, 2026
Mcmahst
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?