Cruisin with the windows down

• Sponsors (?)

I do...Even in mid-summer in 120+ degree heat I have the windows down sitting in my black car in my black leather. Pretty much the Only time they're up is on the freeway and sometimes when I'm not in the mood to take the heat.

95riosnake said:
regardless of who is in the car, my windows are down unless it is raining
:stupid:

A/C doesn't work, so it's gone now...well half of everything under the hood is gone right now, but the A/C's staying off! Only time I ever used it was in the rain once or twice.

I always have my windows down, weather permitting since Im trying to not drive the car in the rain anymore b/c Nitto DR's and rain = :owned: . Here in the northeast we just crave for the warm sunny weather after winter and theres no way in hell Im going to ride around all summer w/ my windows up and the A/C on, I dident wait 6 months to get my car out again just to spend it all summer w/ the windows up and the A/C cranked.

the tops been down a lot lately now that its been nice lately, even if its just a short trip and i dont feel like taking the top down, or if its really sunny and hot (unbearably) ill just roll the windows all the way down, and the rear 1/4's cuz its a vert...still real open...i love it

Striped5.0 said:
I always have my windows down, weather permitting since Im trying to not drive the car in the rain anymore b/c Nitto DR's and rain = :owned: . Here in the northeast we just crave for the warm sunny weather after winter and theres no way in hell Im going to ride around all summer w/ my windows up and the A/C on, I dident wait 6 months to get my car out again just to spend it all summer w/ the windows up and the A/C cranked.
Only time I had problems with my Nitto DR's was when they were almost bald

I have my windows down almost everywhere. Espically the long ride (1 hour) to and from my girlfriends house. It's Alabama everyone has their windows down except the old people who just use the A/C. I think I used my A/C like maybe three times last year and it was because it was hot and raining. Plus my car sounds better to me with the windows down.

1105 said:
Only time I had problems with my Nitto DR's was when they were almost bald

thats good to know I dont want to drive much in the rain anway b/c its just that much more to clean when I take it to shows. My Nittos are new I only have a few hundred miles on them.