crushed rice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see the 3rd one... I saw the first one and I had to lower the volume because the three farting civics got real annoying. I did not see the drift one yet, I was waiting for the video to end up in the dollar store rental (not worth paying much to watch those movies) lol

BTW as for the comment towards my 99.5mph time slip, I just found it the guy ran 93mph :lol: 99.5 was with a stock 200,000km engine (burning oil, no compression). Now I have a fresh 5.0 with C9TE heads (ported + larger valves) Cobra intake, etc... I will replace my 2:73's with some 3:55's and add some sticky street tires. My 99.5 should improve alot. :D My goal is to get to 106mph this year, I'm going to try anyway. I got more room for improvement such as (better TB, MAF, tune)...

• Sponsors (?)

I didn't see the 3rd one... I saw the first one and I had to lower the volume because the three farting civics got real annoying. I did not see the drift one yet, I was waiting for the video to end up in the dollar store rental (not worth paying much to watch those movies) lol

BTW as for the comment towards my 99.5mph time slip, I just found it the guy ran 93mph :lol: 99.5 was with a stock 200,000km engine (burning oil, no compression). Now I have a fresh 5.0 with C9TE heads (ported + larger valves) Cobra intake, etc... I will replace my 2:73's with some 3:55's and add some sticky street tires. My 99.5 should improve alot. :D My goal is to get to 106mph this year, I'm going to try anyway. I got more room for improvement such as (better TB, MAF, tune)...

The 3rd is about on par with the 1st (I hated the 2nd). Lots of Japanese cars, super cheesy storyline. Not that great.

Your MPH probably won't change with gears and tires, but your 60' will drop and so will your ET. Beware of C&L MAFs btw..their 80mm unit made me part out my car (Don't ask). FWIW, my best pass of 14.3999 was at 92 MPH with a 200,000 km engine and AOD. If I could have gotten 100 mph out if it, it probably would have been a mid 13.

At least the 3rd will be real sport cars like the Skyline I bet. I love those Skylines, someone is importing a lot of them in quebec, if only I had the extra cash!

I could have got a mid 13 with better driving and traction as my car sat stock (besides headers, X-pipe, CAI [everything else STOCK]). Now I've added some pretty good heads, and a Cobra intake and I'm getting a cam, TB, MAF, and installing my 3:55's. I better be in the 12's. My car doesn't weigh much, at almost 2800lbs. Now I have temporary racing seats in there so remove maybe 40 pounds to that. I can't wait to get rid of the 2:73's but even with that handicap I can leave behind a good 20 feet of rubber shifting into 2nd :D That's why I didn't get 4:10's or even 3:73's....

At least the 3rd will be real sport cars like the Skyline I bet. I love those Skylines, someone is importing a lot of them in quebec, if only I had the extra cash!

I could have got a mid 13 with better driving and traction as my car sat stock (besides headers, X-pipe, CAI [everything else STOCK]). Now I've added some pretty good heads, and a Cobra intake and I'm getting a cam, TB, MAF, and installing my 3:55's. I better be in the 12's. My car doesn't weigh much, at almost 2800lbs. Now I have temporary racing seats in there so remove maybe 40 pounds to that. I can't wait to get rid of the 2:73's but even with that handicap I can leave behind a good 20 feet of rubber shifting into 2nd :D That's why I didn't get 4:10's or even 3:73's....

Skylines are almost impossible to bring in now. You need DOT headlights, glass and a whole whack of other things. I almost bought one last year. None in F&F3.

There's a local 5.0 notch that ran 12.5 on a bone stock 93 hyper motor last year. All it had for power was exhaust. Granted it's gutted to the max and probably weighs less than 2500lbs..ttrunk is fastened, not hinged, fiberglass hood, k-member, absolutely no interior except for dash and 10lb seats, 5 speed, 3.55s, slicks and a helluva suspension. It beats Terminators on the street easily.

Besides not liking Ricers, I remember the Movie Commercials for the 1st Movie and them destroying an old Mopar, that pissed me off enough to never waste my time or money on that trash!

Status
Not open for further replies.