Custom interior in a fox

• Sponsors (?)

Checks IP addresses……
I did some research and compared somethings, I'm not convinced they are the same so let it go and enjoy that tate is replacing the buzbox witb a blue oval.
Now waiting for some pics of the car at it's new home and the install of it's new merican power plant. :nice:

Reactions: 1 user
I did some research and compared somethings, I'm not convinced they are the same so let it go and enjoy that tate is replacing the buzbox witb a blue oval.
Now waiting for some pics of the car at it's new home and the install of it's new merican power plant. :nice:

I compared the last post by CMA and the first post by Carb and you’ll find they match.

I compared the last post by CMA and the first post by Carb and you’ll find they match.
In what way? He told me to drop the completed upper console pic in as a start point, just to finish where he left off. Said he couldn’t post a pic anymore. Too many detectives here speculating on whether I’m someone I’m not.
The only thing I share in common with that dude is a car.
Even though I do race car chassis for a living, there’s way too much in that car not to buy it for 15, as a roller or 22.5k complete.

Could be CarMicheal, because who else would almost brag about spending fifteen grand for a roller. Knowing all the time he has in it. Still a great car worth owning, and I don't think your cranky enough

Could be CarMicheal, because who else would almost brag about spending fifteen grand for a roller. Knowing all the time he has in it. Still a great car worth owning, and I don't think your cranky enough
Guys and at least one active, cool lady,
Did you miss posts 37 and 40 in this thread? According to sources I will not name, Donovan, (or Tate, if he claims us as friends after our silly behavior), has been vetted. And he has a better picture on here that I have, (unless you really believe my profile pic is from the back of my last book. ) ;-)
Check the link out from 2017.
It would be an EPIC troll from Mike, but us still waiting for the reveal is probably Mike’s biggest prank. And that’s funny. But I suppose just not at the new Monster/Cyclone owner’s expense.

So Donovan @CARBLDR , welcome again.
Les

Guys and at least one active, cool lady,
Did you miss posts 37 and 40 in this thread? According to sources I will not name, Donovan, (or Tate, if he claims us as friends after our silly behavior), has been vetted. And he has a better picture on here that I have, (unless you really believe my profile pic is from the back of my last book. ) ;-)
Check the link out from 2017.
It would be an EPIC troll from Mike, but us still waiting for the reveal is probably Mike’s biggest prank. And that’s funny. But I suppose just not at the new Monster/Cyclone owner’s expense.

So Donovan @CARBLDR , welcome again.
Les
He has you all right where he wants you..... with all the attention on him, whether it be as Carbldr or as CMA. I think it’s pretty funny! All I’m interested in is why the 2jz really came out (cause there’s already hints of it going back in).
If I’m wrong I’m wrong, but I’ll need more proof!
Carry on!

When it all comes down to it. body, chassis, wheels, tires.

it’s the drivetrain that makes these cars more or less expensive. every nice fox has much of the same chassis.
then drop 7/8/10 grand on an engine, another 3/5 on a trans. there’s the 25 grand.

• Ah yes, I see.  I see.
Thanks for the kind words about my Stang Rdub6 and I look forward to maybe bumping into you at another show next year. Honestly haven’t been doing much show wise since COVID, but hopefully this will all pass at some point.

Years back at a show I remember a guy coming up to me and admiring the car. He looked it up and down in and out and said he buys and sells cars and ask me if I ever thought about selling mine. I said no, not really. He told me if I ever did I should ask on the $15k-$16k neighboorhood. Like I said that was years ago, so you are right, I wouldn’t entertain those numbers now.
I’m thinking to replace my car with something that’s similar i would have to spend a minimum of $25k, and I might still have to do stuff to it.

Speaking of values, I need to call my collector car insurance company this week and raise my agreed value policy. I think I’m paying on a $15k replacement value and by the look of what’s out there and how it’s priced, that won’t get me much. At least not on the level of my current one.

Reactions: 2 users
I know that is one hot fox...What about EGOKILLA..Probably not? Still buys a near perfect car.
15k ? L O L . The convo would end with a laugh and have a nice day . The engine is probably close to that to replicate . Not that you get back what you spend but someone would have to come with a unrealistic number for me to even consider . It’s worth way more to me then it’s actually worth .

In today’s fox prices though 15k wouldn’t even hack it to someone who has no attachment to the car

Reactions: 1 users
Feels good to have the cars. I'm not selling mine any time, and lets hope as time goes on we are driving the future Chevelles. How can we not when 76 Corvette is $27,000. I think we are getting the respect now, and that's where it starts.

Chevy comparison? Really?
The Mustang is THE longest, continuous running car model ever, period.
Corvette, camaro, none of them, charger, challenger, nada.
all of them are compared to and are back, with the exception of the corvette, because of the mustang, some are as good as, some may be better than but none of them has such a venomous following.
Stop comparing brand x to Fords Mustang, they are our enemy, case in point.... When was the last time you heard of a motorhead stuff a Ford engine into a brand x?? Cause a brand x body is not worthy of Ford power,
Brand x owners should thank mustang owners for their cars existence.
And $10 too.
Just, you know, because.