Custom Seat Delete Kit Maker

cterie

Oct 28, 2005
Erie, PA
I have a 2000 Mustang GT and I really want a certain seat delete kit but I cant seem to find any place that will make it. It was originally created by RSD customs which I think is out of business. I tried to contact these people http://www.crystalworks.gotstang.com/index.htm but their email isnt working, so they might be out of business to. Below is what I want but in black vinyl. If anyone has any ideas other than making it myself or if you know anyplace that might do it for me please let me know. Thanks.

12345d1142353655-coopsdone2mh.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Well im not really good with making stuff from scratch plus I live in erie PA and we really don't have a lot of car places. I would have no idea where to get vinyl. Also I have no tools for cutting the wood or making the horse outline or lettering. Trust me this would take me like a full day if not longer and I have two jobs and a girlfriend. Time is way more important to me than money.

i bought a huuge piece of styrofoam board from lowes for $10 then some fabric at jo-ann and went to town.. think it was a whole $20 to pull off...but with 2 jobs and a gf, you might not even come close to trying to make the thing.. good luck :nice: