custom vintage interior

Travis77

Oct 1, 2004
Baytown, TX
Does anyone have any pics of some cool vintage custom interiors? I have some ideas, but would like to know what else is out there. Not the traditional mustang dash, but something fabricated from sheetmetal, with simple classic gauges, and clean lines. Also looking for unique door panels, consoles, and seats. So....got any pics?

• Sponsors (?)

My 65 convertible interior was done in ultra-leather. The buckets seats are from a 97 GT. The dash is stock except for the Haneline instruments. Hopefully, pictures are atached.

Attachments

• 2-17-06-4s.jpg
    2-17-06-4s.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 175
  • 2-17-06 3s.jpg
    2-17-06 3s.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 151
rsev216 said:
My 65 convertible interior was done in ultra-leather. The buckets seats are from a 97 GT. The dash is stock except for the Haneline instruments. Hopefully, pictures are atached.

Show off !! This car usually wins best convertible, best interior, or best restoration at the shows

mustangdave said:
What is ultra-leather? Faux leather? Easier to clean? Price comparo?
Ultra-leather has the look and feel of leather but is actually a form of vinyl so it wears better and is easy to keep clean and it is harder to damage. The bad news is that it costs about $55/yd.

reenmachine said:
I've been getting Procar Elite seats reupholstered to emulate classic Mustang interiors. Here's a set for a '67 Shelby clone and a '68 fastback with standard 2-tone interior:

How much are those running you?

Those look 100x better than the Procars stock!

Bullitt said:
How much are those running you?

Those look 100x better than the Procars stock!
A lot. I pay $1500 for them to do it (including the back seat); I supply the material and the seats. So, $2200 or so at least. They do a perfect job though -- I have never seen nicer seats.