dam car

Mr. Rustypwnz

Advanced Member
Jun 1, 2005
indianapolis/ valdosta ga
Ite, so last night Im fed up with this pos not runnin right so i devised a plan where a log truck or something would hit me at an angle and spin me around and I would break my arn or somethin and then sew em and get some money and then get a new 07 gt, well my car must have heard this and said naw aint gonna happen, so today me and a friend skip an assembly at school and take my pos and were gonna get some food, well we go to stop to turn but I have no pedal at all, so we drive for a little and pull the hood off to see whats wrong, well theres bout half of the brake fluid left and its going down everytime my buddy pumps the brakes, So were desperate here to get back to skule so we put some water in the resevoir and ride, well it works for a little bout 3 miles and then nothin, this time I pull in the ditch and said **** YOU!! Bout 10 to the 45th power this was right by bk cauley's house btw so If you see it man just set it on fire or somethin, so while were waitin on a ride I looked all over for the leak and found it, the drivers side front wheel has fluid all over it, so I have home boy pump the brakes and i does a fountain like of fluid out of the line, Man im pissed, first I build an engine for it, then a trans, do the brakes, interior, little **** things, and now my brakes explode on my ass!!! Wtf!!! does it end anywhere? Btw the cars being sold, Im too f'n pissed, pm for details

end rant.

Josh

• Sponsors (?)

Ite, so last night Im fed up with this pos not runnin right so i devised a plan where a log truck or something would hit me at an angle and spin me around and I would break my arn or somethin and then sew em and get some money and then get a new 07 gt, well my car must have heard this and said naw aint gonna happen, so today me and a friend skip an assembly at school and take my pos and were gonna get some food, well we go to stop to turn but I have no pedal at all, so we drive for a little and pull the hood off to see whats wrong, well theres bout half of the brake fluid left and its going down everytime my buddy pumps the brakes, So were desperate here to get back to skule so we put some water in the resevoir and ride, well it works for a little bout 3 miles and then nothin, this time I pull in the ditch and said **** YOU!! Bout 10 to the 45th power this was right by bk cauley's house btw so If you see it man just set it on fire or somethin, so while were waitin on a ride I looked all over for the leak and found it, the drivers side front wheel has fluid all over it, so I have home boy pump the brakes and i does a fountain like of fluid out of the line, Man im pissed, first I build an engine for it, then a trans, do the brakes, interior, little **** things, and now my brakes explode on my ass!!! Wtf!!! does it end anywhere? Btw the cars being sold, Im too f'n pissed, pm for details

end rant.

Josh

well...after reading that, i have come to the conclusion that having seen your "plan" to get a new car, seeing you spell school "skule" and seeing that you poured water in your brake fluid resevoir...you should surrended your stang keys and have a nice time in your hyundai that you deserve:notnice:

guys gotta hate, desperate times call for desperate measures, and I know how to spell SCHOOL!! Whats the big thing bout water in the lines, im gettin new lines and gonna do all the brakes, we just put it in there to get to a road I knew, safetly and I didnt have autozone in my back seat to get brake fluid, and really, what are the chances a log truck is gonna hit me? I was just mad at it, I guess im the only one who gets mad at thier cars.

meh... water can be used in desperate times.. this poster did nothing wrong in his situation.

Hell, we used water on the the CAR LIFTS at work instead of lube because it was just dripping into the ground below.. the water only worked for a month untill the lifts gave out.. but either way... better than having an oil soaked ground and spending hundreds of dollars on oil for a breaking lift.

You are a moron, if you cant handle that you dont deserve a mustang in the first place. Old cars require frequent maintenance, you should have known that. Stop talking like a thug.

Water causes corrosion, which is very very bad to have in a break system, and there is a good chance you may never get the water completely out because break fluid absorbs moisture very quickly. The smart thing to do would have been to either get it towed, or get a ride so you can pick up some parts and tools to fix it.

Anyone who thinks water should be used in a break or any hydraulic system for any situation has no business working on a hydraulic system.

true, a tow would have been the best option. Re-reading the post made it apparent that his situation was as desperate as I had first thought.

Maybe if he 2 more laps to go in the championship circuit and the pitstop crew was out of brake fluid... then it would have been a viable option :p

i hate situations like that where you are on the side of the road stranded with a broke car. i can admit in a situation like that people take desperate measures to get where they're going. your lucky the brakes didn't fail and you hit something or someone. Anyways enough of the hating. fix the brakes and keep the car stuff like that happens to everyone. :flag:

Thank you human people for admitting that you have f'd up, pacecar, just because you have a magazine car dosent make you perfect, your the one talkin like a thug. Heres the fact I was down on brake fluid, didnt see a leak, HAD to make it to school, water cant be compressed, therefore, its a likely candidate to work, i know I have to clean all that crap out, is it going to rust completely in 5 hours no, so who cares, I bought a huge thing of brake fluid, and bk_cauley helpd out lots, so therefore in not a moron I was in desperate measures, Im sure youve never made a mistake in your life.

Thank you human people for admitting that you have f'd up, pacecar, just because you have a magazine car dosent make you perfect, your the one talkin like a thug. Heres the fact I was down on brake fluid, didnt see a leak, HAD to make it to school, water cant be compressed, therefore, its a likely candidate to work, i know I have to clean all that crap out, is it going to rust completely in 5 hours no, so who cares, I bought a huge thing of brake fluid, and bk_cauley helpd out lots, so therefore in not a moron I was in desperate measures, Im sure youve never made a mistake in your life.

LOL, in my post I was articulate and did not say fake words like "Ite". Apparently you have a different definition of the phrase "typing like a thug" than most logical people.

I have made mistakes, but I tend to not half ass things that if half assed will cause bigger problems later, my car being in a magazine may reflect that, you making such an accusation rings of jealousy. When my car has broken down, I got a ride to where ever I needed to go, then I came back and trailered my car home.

There will be water in your new brake fluid, this is basic basic stuff, it even says on the brake fluid bottle that it will absorb moisture. Your brake system is at a much higher risk of failing now and you wont know when. Congratulations, it may not fail in 5 hours, you've dodged that bullet, too bad the next owner might not.

Would you put ATF in your engine if thats all you had, or would you get a ride to the parts store and buy some oil?

Stop trying to justify your actions, what you did was wrong and potentially harmful to your car, besides you shouldn't have been skipping school in the first place. Rot out your brake system vs. spending a day in in school suspension. I pick #2, the day long napping session. If you would have typed like you had some kind of education I wouldn't be giving you such a hard time.

Have fun with it, hopefully you know now not to do that again. Bleed the **** out of it to get as much moisture out as possible.

ok, I got ya, I had the thing towed btw and drained the system last night, i bought the correct ford hose and am cleaning everything now,believe me im not jealous Ive had a mint 95 gt in the past and now have a mint 28k mile notch, Sorry for taking offence, I know I messed up, just posted to tell how stupid it was, and how desperate I was LOL

Btw: I would put oil in the engine not atf, although it could be used.

Do yourself a favor and never open your hood again EVER... take it to your dealer and have them fix it for $100/hr... cheaper than you messing it all up first and then towing it over there afterwards to fix your ****ups and whatever was wrong in the first place... and please try to not be such a moron, it makes us all look like clowns!

guys gotta hate, desperate times call for desperate measures, and I know how to spell SCHOOL!! Whats the big thing bout water in the lines, im gettin new lines and gonna do all the brakes, we just put it in there to get to a road I knew, safetly and I didnt have autozone in my back seat to get brake fluid, and really, what are the chances a log truck is gonna hit me? I was just mad at it, I guess im the only one who gets mad at thier cars.

you should be prepared, it's that simple: at all times i carry an entire cobra brake conversion, five lug swap and 5 lug wheels and tires just in case something fails. sure, it's a little crapmed, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do :shrug:. lol j/k sorry that happened man

has anyone bet $700 yet:p