Dam this car is a rocket, lol..

Pokageek

Jun 10, 2005
MA, USA
No I am not racing anyone..I don't need to. Just giving you guys an update. I've stopped wrenching and been driving . I hit it on empty streets and on ramps lol.

The low end feels like a dump truck hitting it in the back and I'm good for OVER 530 + + on a cool night ;) with Rick Hawver's or rather his dad's CAI design. You want a real CAI? PM Rick_91gt. I don't know if its the bigger C.I. or what but they designed this thing with precision welded aluminum and it honks deep down into the fenderwell where the air is just plain cold on a night like tonight and feels like 20HP more easy. :eek:

With all the suspension mods it still just barely hooks but spins too.. Lot's o fun. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

No I am not racing anyone..I don't need to. Just giving you guys an update. I've stopped wrenching and been driving . I hit it on empty streets and on ramps lol.

The low end feels like a dump truck hitting it in the back and I'm good for OVER 530 + + on a cool night ;) with Rick Hawver's or rather his dad's CAI design. You want a real CAI? PM Rick_91gt. I don't know if its the bigger C.I. or what but they designed this thing with precision welded aluminum and it honks deep down into the fenderwell where the air is just plain cold on a night like tonight and feels like 20HP more easy. :eek:

With all the suspension mods it still just barely hooks but spins too.. Lot's o fun. :nice:

wait... What were your numbes again???

This really makes me look forward to the turbo 427 I need to build... College or motor... hmmmmmm :D

Glad that your finally enjoying the ride. One question.... Was it all worth it? :shrug:
I should have asked ya that question right after the skinny pedal hits the floor cause then I know there would be no hesitation to the reply. Im sure you have a huge grin every time you wack the throttle.:nice: Again congrats on the build.

:worthlesb

Thanks man. Here's some pics!

car002.jpg

car001.jpg

RNH Performance Engine
car014.jpg

Panhard bar..lower part..hard to see.
car010.jpg

REAR
car009.jpg

Hood
car016.jpg

Headers Accufab
car015.jpg

BTW he headers woke it up UNBELIEVABLY. Without them the car was no where near its potential ALL along the power band and missing some major power. It felt like the difference between a v6 and a v8 (That drastic).