Debuting my new Mustang!

Loco5.0

5 Year Member
Apr 2, 2005
394
6
29
PA
Some of you may remember my immaculate '93 GT. I still regret selling that car, but there's nothing I can do about it now! :(

I picked up an '89 LX last month and have been taking care of a few odds & ends & changing some things to my liking. Still a million things I want to do, but one thing at a time.

306 w/ C4 trans & a wet shot.
Also has H/C/I, full exhaust, 3.73s, aluminum rad w/electric fans, cage, drag springs & shocks, etc etc. It went high 10s on spray and mid 12s on motor untuned. I'm planning on taking her to the track soon to get some times w/me behind the wheel.

Here are pics of how she was when I got her:
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee251/magicman415/IMG_0746.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee251/magicman415/333.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee251/magicman415/IMG_0825.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee251/magicman415/IMG_0719.jpg

Here is what she looks like now:
http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee251/magicman415/89 LX/

Here's what is waiting to be installed:
http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee251/magicman415/Mustang TTI T76 Turbo Kit/
 
Some of you may remember my immaculate '93 GT. I still regret selling that car, but there's nothing I can do about it now! :(

I picked up an '89 LX last month and have been taking care of a few odds & ends & changing some things to my liking. Still a million things I want to do, but one thing at a time.

306 w/ C4 trans & a wet shot.
Also has H/C/I, full exhaust, 3.73s, aluminum rad w/electric fans, cage, drag springs & shocks, etc etc. It went high 10s on spray and mid 12s on motor untuned. I'm planning on taking her to the track soon to get some times w/me behind the wheel.

Here are pics of how she was when I got her:
View attachment 328151
View attachment 328152
View attachment 328153
View attachment 328154

Here is what she looks like now:
http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee251/magicman415/89 LX/

Here's what is waiting to be installed:
http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee251/magicman415/Mustang TTI T76 Turbo Kit/

Nice lookin' car! :nice:

If I haven't said it before, I need to get another Fox. :(
 
Sweet car and I love the star wheels, but how much do they weigh compared to the welds. I almost ordered a set, but heard they were a good bit heavier than the weld wheels. I have a 92 LX hatch that I want to put them on. Did you get your from Summit Racing

Not to hijack your thread but can anyone tell me the weight difference. If were talking 5lbs more per wheel well then Im buying some.
 
Sweet car and I love the star wheels, but how much do they weigh compared to the welds. I almost ordered a set, but heard they were a good bit heavier than the weld wheels. I have a 92 LX hatch that I want to put them on. Did you get your from Summit Racing

Not to hijack your thread but can anyone tell me the weight difference. If were talking 5lbs more per wheel well then Im buying some.

They are heavier, but by how much I do not know. Yes, bought them direct from Summit.