Dent pics, Was Told PDR Cant Be Done, Opinions!

• Sponsors (?)

StevenGT-02 said:
DENT PICTURES

Was told by a Body shop PDR cant be done. Need opinions to either leave it or get body work done...

Depends on the severity of the dent. Small door dings can certainly be removed. Being on a crease can be a problem though. Your pics really do not show too much, and in fact it looks almost like someone has rubbed thru the clear.....kinda like discoloration in the area. I would do as the previous poster said, take it to them to have a look....can't hurt.

You cannot pop that out. First take the black plastic away and run ur hand up there, it is double walled or something right there. Also it is a crease. Bondo repaint is ur choice. Another thing, as long as you didn't wax off your clear coat what i was told from house of kolors was that the mustangs are base cloat clear coat and the clear coat is uv protectant so there for the stock paint will not fade for a long time. I have a 99 and taking this advise i used the stock codes(drivers door jam) and had paint made up for my 00 cobra r bumper. Paint matched perfectly