Denver Paint Shop

abnovak

New Member
Jul 21, 2002
28
0
0
Ready for paint! :banana: and looking for a shop. Got a quote from a really good shop that was referred to me by a few classic car friends. The quote for $6000-$8000 and I am confident it would be a quality job.

However, I was hoping for around $3000-$4000 and am looking for another references for shops in the Denver/Boulder area.

Doing it myself isn't really practical b/c of covenant restrictions in the neighborhood.

Any recommendations?
 
abnovak said:
Ready for paint! :banana: and looking for a shop. Got a quote from a really good shop that was referred to me by a few classic car friends. The quote for $6000-$8000 and I am confident it would be a quality job.

However, I was hoping for around $3000-$4000 and am looking for another references for shops in the Denver/Boulder area.

Doing it myself isn't really practical b/c of covenant restrictions in the neighborhood.

Any recommendations?

Have you thought about giving the current shop your budget and seeing if they can meet it?