Describe the changes you felt after installing aftermarket lower control arms.

Yup. I just installed mine today. Feels stiffer and I feel eveyrhting from the road.

I don't have any creaking noise or anything, did you put the grease on them?

Granatelli I remember them sucking back in my F-body days. LOL we used to call that company genitalia.. I remember they had the only product I have ever seen LOOSE power in a mag article... I am shocked that they still are in buisness.

Well prophead , try losening all the bolts and tightening them back on again, might work

svttech76 said:
Granatelli I remember them sucking back in my F-body days. LOL we used to call that company genitalia.. I remember they had the only product I have ever seen LOOSE power in a mag article... I am shocked that they still are in buisness.
I am shocked too, but he does support places to stick around..

mine dont squeak or creek. But i get a wierd clunking only every so often when doing tight, almost full lock turns in a parking lot. I figure if it gets more constant or worse, i'll check it out then.

What catback do you have that you had to loosen it up for the install? I have borla, and didnt have to mess with the exhaust at all.

spederman said:
What catback do you have that you had to loosen it up for the install? I have borla, and didnt have to mess with the exhaust at all.
Mac catback. The mufflers were in the way. I don't remember what the stock mufflers were like so I'm guessing the Mac ones are larger. I couldn't get a socket wrench onto the head of the bolt of the chassis end of the LCA. I had maybe one inch of clearance between the frame and the muffler.