C Addle
Okay, here’s the final word on the SVTOA show:

What: 4th Annual SVTOA Rendezvous
Where: Bickford Ford, 3100 Bickford Ave, Snohomish WA
When: Sunday, April 30
Time: 10 - 2
Gates open: 9:30
How much: $20
Includes: Hot dog lunch with chips and pop.
Awards: 3 trophies per class
Classes:
93 Cobra
94-98 Cobra coupe
94-98 Cobra conv
99-04 Cobra coupe
99-04 Cobra conv
93-95 Lightning
99-04 Lightning
98-00 SVT Contour
SVT Focus
64-78 Mustang coupe
64-78 Mustang conv
64-78 Mustang fastback
79-93 Mustang closed
79-93 Mustang conv
94-04 Mustang coupe
94-04 Mustang conv
05-06 Mustang all
Saleen closed all
Saleen conv all
Ford/Merc car up to 73
Ford/Merc car 74-current
Ford Truck up to 73
Ford Truck 74-current
Ford Rod or Custom all

This show is open to Ford-powered vehicles only.

Since the show is held at a dealership, we will need a lot of time to get the lot cleared and parking set up. PLEASE do not arrive early expecting to be parked. The gate will be opened at 9:30.

View attachment 477346

• Sponsors (?)

Bullitt03 said:
me too just need directions to there

Head north on I5.

Go through Seattle.

When you get to Everett, take the Highway 2 exit.

When the highway splits, stay in the right lane.

Take the Bickford Avenue exit.

Bickford Ford is about a mile down on the right.

Yeah.... just a little....:D

I didnt get to hear all of your conversations about what you had done with your Mystic (I was the black cobra next to you). What are your numbers?

Anyone know the guys who were video taping?

See, I hate hearing that. I'm surrounded by guys that I see(online) but dont know. Should have said something. I think next time I'll post something on my car that says my user name or something. Wish I knew dude.:shrug:
Mods in my sig. Waitin for new numbers since I'm spraying now. Really need some drag radials though. Already spinnin in 3rd. I'll most likely go to the XXX All Ford show, the BCC thing and a few others. Havent done the car show thing in a very long time. I'm, sure I'll see ya out there! So many sweet cars.:nice: :hail2:

Parents hadnt left yet, so I came back to see what the holdup was since we were meeting for dinner afterwards. And the video caught my attention, so I just had to see what was going on :D

Nice cars, all around!

I asked that question last night, and I was thinking about printing out a stangnet banner or something with my forum name.

My dad was next to me in the yellow cobra, and we had to admire the nitrous purge.

"There goes 5 bucks"

2004mysticobra said:
See, I hate hearing that. I'm surrounded by guys that I see(online) but dont know. Should have said something. I think next time I'll post something on my car that says my user name or something. Wish I knew dude.:shrug:
Mods in my sig. Waitin for new numbers since I'm spraying now. Really need some drag radials though. Already spinnin in 3rd. I'll most likely go to the XXX All Ford show, the BCC thing and a few others. Havent done the car show thing in a very long time. I'm, sure I'll see ya out there! So many sweet cars.:nice: :hail2:

Yea you proved that you needed drag radials today lol