Expired Diablosport Tuner And Cold Air Intake For 2010 Gt

Status
Not open for further replies.

metu107

Nov 7, 2012
Orlando Florida
Diablosport Predator Tuner and JLT Cold Air Intake for Ford Mustang GT 2010 only. I bought a car and this was included with car but had never been installed. It is brand new. I plugged unit into laptop and went to Diablosport's web site where on 10/8/2012 I confirmed thru tech help operator MMIKE that this unit has up to date software and working properly. Unit is unlocked and ready to install in a 2010 Mustang GT. Customizable to mods, transmission type, fuel octaine preferences, exhaust mods or stock. 20-30 horsepower increases with much improved throttle response. Included is the original box, instrcutions, papers, decals, and the special USB connector cable that Diablosport does not provide. These cables have to be purchased at another $30, but included in this auction. Again, this is specific for 2010 Mustang GT, it will not work on 05-09 cars.
Also included with this auction is a new JLT Cold Air Intake system for a 2010 Mustang GT. The Item is new and has never been installed. It comes with all hardware, box, and instructions. I took items out to make sure all parts are there and accounted for.
These combinations are sold on EBAY for as much as $699.00. Make me a reasonable offer. Item is in Orlando.
[email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.