Distributor autozone sucks compared to motorcraft?

So I just went out to the garage tonight and shot a vid of cold start, watching tach and dual wide band. I have an untouched A9P ECU (swapped to T5). A few light mods (GT40 3 bars, Crower cam, 1.7RRs, 24 lbs injectors, Explorer intakes, 70mm TB and EGR - yes it is still hooked up, C&L 76 MAF and no other tune).

The vid is about 4 minutes long. I am not trying to show anyone up or put down any combo, just trying to show something that is working. The factory computer will try to maintain AFR at 14.8.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU6MAVZAcQU

• Sponsors (?)

Ok this issue was driving me crazy and it was bothering me but I fixed it! Turned out to be fuel injectors! They were new from lmr but for some reason I got it in my head to clean them using a tire valve, connector battery spray cleaner and end up breaking the top ring (not o ring rubber) . It was split and I’m assuming i broke that to :( I saw they intake yellow stains from gas but didn’t think they could be bad cuz they were new. Put some old ones I had for like 8 years work better then the newer ones thank you soo much for everyone that helped me especially General car thief.

Reactions: 1 user