Distributor

Where can I pick up a ballast resistor? And what kind of coil?
If you read carefully, you will find that a ballast resistor is not needed if you use any Ford coil made for 1978 and later Ford cars.
That includes MSD and a whole bunch of aftermarket coils designed for use on 1978 and later Ford cars.

I suggest you switch to using a computer view Stangnet posts to help your reading problem...
 
What TE="jrichker, post: 8852913, member: 8790"]If you read carefully, you will find that a ballast resistor is not needed if you use any Ford coil made for 1978 and later Ford cars.
That includes MSD and a whole bunch of aftermarket coils designed for use on 1978 and later Ford cars.

I suggest you switch to using a computer view Stangnet posts to help your reading problem...[/QUOTE]
What about with this set up? Screenshot_2014-08-11-23-24-48-1.webp
 
What TE="jrichker, post: 8852913, member: 8790"]If you read carefully, you will find that a ballast resistor is not needed if you use any Ford coil made for 1978 and later Ford cars.
That includes MSD and a whole bunch of aftermarket coils designed for use on 1978 and later Ford cars.

I suggest you switch to using a computer view Stangnet posts to help your reading problem...
What about with this set up? Screenshot_2014-08-11-23-24-48-1.webp [/QUOTE]
If all you want to do is to stump me, you have succeeded. I have never seen one of those before.
Go find a Ford product or one from the link I posted.