do gt 40 heads work with hydralic flat tappet cams?

I have an 83 mustang gt with a lunati flat tappet cam with intake is .460's .483 lift exhaust. I snapped off three intake bolts in the heads. instead of a machine shop bill. I seen a set of GT40 not gt 40p heads for sale. Will they work with my hydralic flat tappet cam combo? Thanks for the help. Any ideas on other cheap fixes. i had my mechanic try to extract the bolt with no avail. I just installed a brand new HD tremec 5 speed, 8.8 rear-end with Detroit tru trac with 5 lug 31 spline axles. ran out of mustang funds for aluminum heads. just want to get back on the road for summer. best quarter time is 12.1 done at fayettville, NC intl raceway. before the new rearend and trans. the 7.5 rearend didnt agree and let loose a week after that.:track:

• Sponsors (?)

I have two sets of iron GT40 heads on engines with flat tappet cams, so they work fine. Just make sure the valves, retainers, and valvesprings have enough lift clearance for your cam. The FRPP heads probably do, but Lightning and Explorer take offs may not.