Does anyone know where you can get this hood

alan518

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
do you guys know where you can get this hood, and what do you think of its looks?

Attachments

• 143599337gbYzSd_ph.jpg
    143599337gbYzSd_ph.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 540
  • Sponsors (?)

Thats a photochop of a 68 Shelby hood added. I havnt seen any after market scoops looking like that yet, I wish I did cause I like that one also. Go to Brad Barnnets site http://bradbarnett.net/mustangs/ and look at all the SEMA cars. See if you see anything there you like and you can find the web page for it. I think there were a few similar ones

i looked at that site

Runfox said:
Thats a photochop of a 68 Shelby hood added. I havnt seen any after market scoops looking like that yet, I wish I did cause I like that one also. Go to Brad Barnnets site http://bradbarnett.net/mustangs/ and look at all the SEMA cars. See if you see anything there you like and you can find the web page for it. I think there were a few similar ones
,, i did look at that site, and i dont think any of them look as good as this picture, i wish i could find it,, i think it looks better than anything i saw from that sema show..

yes...it's a chop of a shelby hood done by cdc (classic design concepts)...very nice and....... no ...knowone has it.....the line started behind me 3 weeks ago.......I'm trying to get a fiberglass company that does hoods to start making it.
I must have it.
and if anyone knows who is already doing it.......please let us know.

phantom05 Please keep us posted if you get one made with pics. I'm sure there are a lot of us wanting the same hood scoop, you could tell who ever makes it that. Thye could post it on the web, take orders and make some money.

Runfox said:
phantom05 Please keep us posted if you get one made with pics. I'm sure there are a lot of us wanting the same hood scoop, you could tell who ever makes it that. Thye could post it on the web, take orders and make some money.

No problem...I've got emails out to 3 hood makers.....hopefully ..they will see a market. I will let you know what they say.

Oh man, that is nicer than the hood Im considering on buying from 3d carbon (damn there sema car is gorgeous.....**** what am I saying they are all gorgeous)...

I must have that one too...

Damn that hood is perfect... But i dont like the hood pins... I like the clean look

I WANT ONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! CARBON FIBER HOPEFULLY

If I was to go really crazy, and make a dream car out of all the parts I like best from each of the cars that showed at SEMA...it would be like this

--From the Bonspeed car, I would take the paintjob

--From the 3dCarbon car I would take the hood

--From the Classic Design concepts car I would take the shaker hood if I choose not to take the 3dCarbon hood (and if I decide not to mod the engine is such a way I cant use the shaker scoop

--From the H&R Springs car I would take the hood scoop, and maybe the front spoiler

--From the MRT car I would take the rear bumper, rear winder louver, and side window louvers

--From the Performance West car I would take the side Scoops, and maybe the side window scoop if I decide not to use the side louvers from the car above

--From the Roush car, I love that engine

--From the Saleen car I would take the side rockers ground effect, plus i love the stance they gave the car above all the rest...Its got the perfect height and tire sizes.

--and last from the GT-R car I would take the rear spoilers both the top and bottom...and OMG THAT ENGINE

Ummm if I may, I think out of all those cars my fav would be either the MRT Interceptor, or the GT-R

Any who if I used those parts from each I think I would have the hottest 05 mustang around... But now that I seen this new shelby hood, i want it by far over all the others

update

I recieved an email from the first of the 3 companys today..about the shelby hood in the picture....here it is..less some details

Thank you for your comments and interest in working with us.
We are still working on just a few new items for the 04 Mustang and as of January we will start with the popular 05. Several hoods will be made including the one you are interested in.
Please stay in touch as we appreciate all of our customer's comments.

Best Regards,

ABC Exclusive Auto Parts
abcexclusive.com

I don't know this comanys quality or reputation....but we shall see what happens.

phantom05 said:
I recieved an email from the first of the 3 companys today..about the shelby hood in the picture....here it is..less some details

Thank you for your comments and interest in working with us.
We are still working on just a few new items for the 04 Mustang and as of January we will start with the popular 05. Several hoods will be made including the one you are interested in.
Please stay in touch as we appreciate all of our customer's comments.

Best Regards,

ABC Exclusive Auto Parts
abcexclusive.com

I don't know this comanys quality or reputation....but we shall see what happens.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!

:nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice:

which one are you talking about?

J666Z said:
not really sure if I like that hood... that ram air setup just doesn't fit the car.
are you talking about the red one, or the white one... i agree if you are talking about the white one... the red one looks perfect in my mind.. it follows the hood perfectly