Does this look like a bad engine mount?

daveinfl33777

Nov 3, 2022
Florida
Does this look like a bad mount? All I see is a little cracking in the rubber but I am chasing an intermittent shake that I feel at idle which the rpms are stable at the time I feel the shake.

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20221126-083205.jpg
    VideoCapture_20221126-083205.jpg
    523.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Sponsors (?)

Dave,

It seems like you've recently posted four threads on this shake / idle problem:
Chicken or the egg? Maf live data
Slight shake at idle
Live mode 6 misfire data?

Just a recommendation, perhaps just stick with one thread on the problem, and rule out the things that you've checked and folks have helped you to eliminate off of the list. You might get some better, more consistent help that way rather than scattered opinions on each topic (not judging any of the responses to these).

-Jim

Dave,

Slight shake at idle

Just a recommendation, perhaps just stick with one thread on the problem, and rule out the things that you've checked and folks have helped you to eliminate off of the list. You might get some better, more consistent help that way rather than scattered opinions on each topic (not judging any of the responses to these).

-Jim
Dave,

Slight shake at idle

-Jim
I have a better idea. I will just leave the forum.