Don't you hate it...

• Sponsors (?)

it sounds like a weed whacker and a dewalt drill fighting in the lawn from inside the house. there are decent "rice" exhausts but none of the pepole into that stuff dump the cash on the real thing they just throw on the walmart muffler and call it a day.

74courier said:
it sounds like a weed whacker and a dewalt drill fighting in the lawn from inside the house. there are decent "rice" exhausts but none of the pepole into that stuff dump the cash on the real thing they just throw on the walmart muffler and call it a day.
Hmm...I hadn't thought of it that way, but your absolutely right. We have a yellow one in town with the BIG wing on back, I want to flag him down and ask if it helps him lift off the ground for flight/crash..:rolleyes:

ya some of the crap you see pepole do to there poor cars is amazing. we were at the circut city on 102nd 2 nights ago and there was a celica there with what i belive to be a eclipse front bumper on it that was about 2 feet off the ground it must make lift while the guys driving the thing around it looked horrible. i dont hate all imports i just dont like tacky ones made of nothing but walmart/napa/pepboys and autozone parts there are some tastefuly done ones around few but they do exsist.

74courier said:
ya some of the crap you see pepole do to there poor cars is amazing. we were at the circut city on 102nd 2 nights ago and there was a celica there with what i belive to be a eclipse front bumper on it that was about 2 feet off the ground it must make lift while the guys driving the thing around it looked horrible. i dont hate all imports i just dont like tacky ones made of nothing but walmart/napa/pepboys and autozone parts there are some tastefuly done ones around few but they do exsist.
Theres a black one in Astoria thats not bad, has a cool paint job...I keep swearing to get a pic of it; on the back end it has a subsued silver paint and it looks like a checkered flag( back quarter panels). Some chic drives it and of course stickers in the window like shes a winner or something, teehee.

i saw this on vaction in cali a couple of years ago its one of my fav.

Attachments

• mineral1.jpg
    mineral1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 72
The Factor said:
Just got back a while ago from shopping, bought a coffee maker, timers all set for the morning with some fresh vanilla nut something or other ready to rock.Finally got my stereo/surround sound set up, what a major pain in the butt.
Thats good Beats that instant stuff, Kona is a good one to try if you like medium body flavor, not real acidic depending on the brand you buy.My own opinon of course.

ya there are way to many crap box imports on the road manily becasue the good parts are to out of reach for most pepole to afford. id love to build a supra or a sc300 but they are so damn expensive compared to a domestic car.