Door locks have their own damn mind

stangbro916

Feb 26, 2018
So before I roll this **** off a cliff my 98 gt yesterday decided to let the locks spazz out. Im driving home and they start going up and down. Lock and unlock. Also when i got home and went inside the alarm started going off for no reason. Wouldn't let me start the car so i pulled neg off and decided to deal with it today. I hook the battery up this morning no alarm and car started right up but about 5 min later i go out and the locks are back to the shenanigans. Havent been able to locate a fuse that i could pull at least as a temporary fix. And it says maybe a circuit breaker but I'm unsure on location. Any help people? Thanks in advance !

• Sponsors (?)

Does your car have remote keyless entry or not? If so, consider disconnecting connector C400 from the remote keyless module located in the trunk. This should give you a temporary work around.

Does your car have remote keyless entry or not? If so, consider disconnecting connector C400 from the remote keyless module located in the trunk. This should give you a temporary work around.
Yes it does. I think i found what you mean. There's 2 plugs going into box labeled anti theft. I tried with both out car wont crank. Plugged one in and it turned on will see if locks act up agai

Either I pulled the wrong one (pcm module in trunk seemed to work but now doing same thing)or that just didn't work lol