Dreaming At Mach 1

MUSTANG J II

Founding Member
Mar 31, 2002
Belwood Ontario Canada
A photoshop rendering of the next stage of my II project. (5 bolt swap, magnum 500 wheels and a grand slam). Not sure how far I will get this winter, I need to buy a fuel efficent comuter pod-very soon.(Thinking 93 Suzuki Swift GT). Been driving the old Mark Seven 1072km a week, she has 520000km on her and she is costing me $440.00 a month in gas. I Need to move closer to work, but I can't save enough money to move because I am spending all my money on gas!

WOW I need to get to the garage to see the II, it always reminds me of simpler times.........

Attachments

• MagnumSlam.jpg
    MagnumSlam.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 241
  • Sponsors (?)

Nice wheels.......I've been thinking about these once I get back to working on the 5 lug conversion.

As far as mileage, buy a honda insight......or an old geo metro and rebuild it.......they're good for at least 40 mpg +

a351Must2 said:
go Turbo Four for your daily driver. They get 4-cyl gas mileage on long commutes, V8 gas mileage in town, and will keep the smile on your face when you need to pass someone or anything like that.

I was thinking about making a trailer park SVO mustang by combining a 87-93 4cyl fox Mustang with a 87-88 turbo thunderbird driveline. What kind of gas mileage did an 86 SVO Mustang get anyway???

I think I am going to get another Suzuki. Out of the 33 cars I have had 3 of them have been suzuki's and you really can't kill them. That will save money for the II and the VII (my true love(s)