Dropping Valve Body tomorrow.....

• Sponsors (?)

What is your plan - what is wrong? FF86 is right - might as well take the time to do that while you have it off.

You will want both spacer plate gaskets, 12qts of MerconV, filter, new cork gasket.

Also, might as well "a" servo it.

I have a Transgo AOD VB modded if you want it....cheap $30+ship. I didn't mod it, I purchased it with a core.

I am just pulling it to see if it is the culprit. The tranny won't shift out of second. I have adjusted the TV cable using the direction in the Ford Factory Service Manual. I bought the car off of ebay and am in the process of filing a complaint, and trying to get a partial reimbursment because the vehicle was supposed to have a tranny and motor that ran good. I will definitely keep the VB off in mind. How long was the car ran with it in? Changed the filter 2 days ago along with gaskets. I have both upper and lower VB gaskets and a ton of tranny fluid waiting

Wait Mercon V?? Got some progrees today. I shifted into third very brielfy and then jumped back down to second. I think the VB may be a little loose(I think my in/lb torque wrench is messed up. GRRR) It was late and the fluid was hot so I will drop it down tomorrow. One of the pins was broake and making one of the 2-3 valves stick.