dumping fuel at part throttle?

• Sponsors (?)

Not an EEC tuning issue - moved to 5.0 Tech.

Start by pulling codes. The CEL doesn't need to be illuminated in order to have codes stored. Some mods doesn't tell us anything about your combo. I'd recommend creating a signature that details what parts you have installed, so it can help with the diagnosis of your issue. For all we know, you're running 60lb injectors with 60PSI of fuel pressure on a stock 302 bottom end with bone stock GT40 heads. Something like that would definitely dump fuel, so we need more details.

Not an EEC tuning issue - moved to 5.0 Tech.

Start by pulling codes. The CEL doesn't need to be illuminated in order to have codes stored. Some mods doesn't tell us anything about your combo. I'd recommend creating a signature that details what parts you have installed, so it can help with the diagnosis of your issue. For all we know, you're running 60lb injectors with 60PSI of fuel pressure on a stock 302 bottom end with bone stock GT40 heads. Something like that would definitely dump fuel, so we need more details.

Mods are 75mm pro- m mass air, stock cobra throttle boby 65mm, cobra intake,holley systemax II cam,cobra roller rockers,AFR heads, 24lb injectors,stock bottom end,bbk long tubes,190l intake fuel pump, fuel pressure set at 39 with line off.timing is at 13 deg.I pulled some codes. running 33 canister or EGR not working properly 42 very rich fuel mixture. not running is 22 map is out of range,and 85 canister purge circuit.