• Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech

Exhaust Dyna Max install

  • Thread starter Thread starter candphall
  • Start date Start date Dec 19, 2012

candphall

Active Member
Jun 8, 2009
488
32
49
Orlando Florida
Dec 19, 2012
#1
  • Dec 19, 2012
  • #1
I have just completed the installation of my Dyna Max exhaust system. I wanted to comment on the ease of which this all went together. I know there are many choices but I made mine on the recommendation of the folks that made my headers, Ford Performance Applications. I installed this complete system in about 5 hours, by myself with the help of two floor jacks. They were a perfect fit. I only had to make four cuts, one on each end of the pipes from header to H pipe, they were bent perfect. A great system!

69 Cleveland
 

tx65coupe

Active Member
Nov 29, 1999
1,551
1
37
Jan 1, 2013
#2
  • Jan 1, 2013
  • #2
I'm glad to hear of someone else using Dynomax exhaust instead of the common Blowmaster stuff. Just curious, what mufflers did you get? I have their Ultraflo mufflers and love them.
 

candphall

Active Member
Jun 8, 2009
488
32
49
Orlando Florida
Jan 15, 2013
#3
  • Jan 15, 2013
  • #3
I got the ultra flow as well Love them.
 

BuckeyeDemon

Member
Apr 13, 2010
130
9
19
Cincinnati, OH
Jan 15, 2013
#4
  • Jan 15, 2013
  • #4
no pics? part numbers? system description?
 

bigblocksnake

I love gummy worms!
Nov 29, 1999
6
0
1
Linwood Ontario
Jan 19, 2013
#5
  • Jan 19, 2013
  • #5
I had them on my 83 t-top along with long tubes and H pipe and I was impressed with the nice smooth rumble. Sound good on the small blocks but I did not like them on my big block.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

What's your tow rig?
  • LILCBRA
  • May 31, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
241
Other Auto Tech May 31, 2026
LILCBRA
Drivetrain 83’ Glx convertible C5 Trans help!
  • JacksonJared2113
  • Dec 25, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
462
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Dec 26, 2025
JacksonJared2113
A
SOLD For Sale: 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra Modified
  • anjteal93
  • Sep 5, 2025
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
Replies
13
Views
2K
Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93) Oct 26, 2025
Mindseye007
F
Ford 460 swap
  • Ford460
  • Sep 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
215
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Ford460
F
R
What's it Worth? 1997 Cobra, a ton of mods and restoration
  • riored97snake
  • Jun 18, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
333
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 21, 2026
riored97snake
R
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?