dyno numbers seem a little low...

noslow5_0

Nov 7, 2003
dallas tx.
so yesterday i went an had the stang dynoed... with the mods in the sig it put down 260.4 rwhp and 291 ft. lbs. torque.... i think theres more left in it... a lot more... for some reason i was guessing more or less 280 rwhp an 310 ft. lbs. torque... a/f ratio was perfect... 12.5 all the way across the board... my TFI module is cracked a little bit and was causing little spikes throughout the power band... so that'll be fixed along with some under drives and an electric fan to see if i can push 275hp/300 ft. lbs. of torque... then comes the power adder!!!

• Sponsors (?)

That does seem a little low, your right.. I would have guessed around 280 at the wheels with that combo you have.. what rpm was the power at? were you at sea level and was it really hot outside yesterday?? don't forget thses factors can hurt a little bit when dynoing and tuning.. i made 400rwhp and 390rwftlbs on my stang, with the stock long block (heads,cam,lower end) and i was using a blower (intercooled) only 10lbs of boost

well some have said to swap out the cam... i was thinkin of gettin the TFS stage 1... from what ive been told these motors like a little more on the exhaust side in a "split stick" as opposed to my e cam...