• Mustang Classifieds
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
  • Engine and Power Adder

Expired Edelbrock Performer Heads

  • Thread starter Thread starter smitty1991
  • Start date Start date Nov 3, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.

smitty1991

Member
Mar 22, 2008
89
8
9
iowa
Nov 3, 2013
#1
  • Nov 3, 2013
  • #1
I have a set of Edelbrock performer heads I was going to use but I've decided to go with afrs. They are 170cc runners with 60cc chambers, pedestal mount with 1.6 roller rockers. I'm asking $1,150obo 563-571-6142
 

smitty1991

Member
Mar 22, 2008
89
8
9
iowa
Nov 4, 2013
#2
  • Nov 4, 2013
  • #2
I'm open to offers!
 

90lxwhite

I'm kind of a She-Man
5 Year Member
Aug 25, 2011
3,310
374
134
Between the Red and Rio
Mar 4, 2014
#3
  • Mar 4, 2014
  • #3
smitty1991 said:
I'm open to offers!
Click to expand...
How many miles are on them? Are they emsissions legal? I'm looking for a set of heads to put on a 95 and I'm not sure about the whole egr thing. One more thing; if you were a betting man do you think I'd have ptv issues? I have a .512 lift cam both in and ex with a 281 duration
 

90lxwhite

I'm kind of a She-Man
5 Year Member
Aug 25, 2011
3,310
374
134
Between the Red and Rio
Mar 4, 2014
#4
  • Mar 4, 2014
  • #4
smitty1991 said:
I'm open to offers!
Click to expand...
What brand are the rockers? The performers are 1200 new.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

B
Fuel 1990 installing edelBrock intake
  • Beaker
  • Monday at 8:29 PM
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
164
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Tuesday at 10:39 PM
Noobz347
Surging/stalling! problem or tune?
  • djj62478
  • Sunday at 1:53 PM
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
122
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Monday at 11:37 PM
Noobz347
N
Looking for ECU/CHIP for 1992 5.0
  • Nathan26
  • Sep 26, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
9
Views
213
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Yesterday at 9:34 PM
Qtrhrse23
9
Forced Induction Prepping for supercharger on non-stock build
  • 91fox427
  • Nov 25, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
493
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jan 5, 2026
Qtrhrse23
K
Resolved Weird sound coming from a freshly rebuilt 5.0L
  • karhoot
  • Jun 24, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
295
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jun 27, 2026
Mac131
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Classifieds
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
  • Engine and Power Adder
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?