Edelbrock Performer RPM II Intake Vacuum Line Connections

Edelbrock Performer RPM II Intake Vacuum Line Connections need help!

I have a performer rpm II intake that I am installing. Wanted to ask how are you guys are routing you vacuum lines.
The lines that need to be connected are:
1. 3/8" main vacuum supply hose to vacuum tree.
2. 3/8" vacuum hose to PCV valve
3. EGR vacuum line
4. fuel pressure regulator vacuum lin
5. Fuel vapor purge line.

Where do these line go to on this manifold. Pics would be helpful.
I'm think the 3/8" supply line from the vacuum tree goes to the left rear portion of the manifold as well as the PCV Valve 3/8" hose. I'm not sure about the fuel vapor purge line, fuel pressure regulator line, and the EGR vacuum line.

There is another FPT pipe thread bung by where the egr plate mounts to on the manifold, What line would go there?

Any help would be appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

I have a performer rpm II intake that I am installing. Wanted to ask how are you guys are routing you vacuum lines.
The lines that need to be connected are:
3. EGR vacuum line

Where do these line go to on this manifold. Pics would be helpful.
I'm think the 3/8" supply line from the vacuum tree goes to the left rear portion of the manifold as well as the PCV Valve 3/8" hose. I'm not sure about the fuel vapor purge line, fuel pressure regulator line, and the EGR vacuum line.

There is another FPT pipe thread bung by where the egr plate mounts to on the manifold, What line would go there?

Any help would be appreciated.

Upper Intake (to vacuum tree.) #1
Upper Intake (to PCV) #2
3. EGR vacuum line
I want to say this is the one that connects to the charcoal canisters but I could be wrong, I deleted egr. Is this the one with the white plug with 5 connections?
Upper Intake #3
I don't know what this is... Pic?