Electrical eec-iv tools

Magnet86

5 Year Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hagerstown, MD
Greetings, all:

I've been slowly collecting old 1980s eec-iv diagnostic tools- Rotunda stuff. Does anyone know of any kind of list or catalog or anything that can tell me how many different kinds of tools there were for the eec-iv system? I don't need the Rotunda bearing puller stuff, just system diagnostics.
I'd like to know the difference between say the 105-00002 and 105-00003 TFI tester. Yes the "3" has an extra lead but if one comes along, I'd rather buy the one I'd use. More curiosity than anything but I've found some deals over the past year.
And I still need a switch box for my Monitor.
Cheers.

• Sponsors (?)

I have tried parting with some of that stuff that I collected, but didn't have any takers...
I may have a switch box, but will need some time to get to the shop and check.
Not sure that I have ever seen any catalogs detailing the various kits though.

I have tried parting with some of that stuff that I collected, but didn't have any takers...
I may have a switch box, but will need some time to get to the shop and check.
Not sure that I have ever seen any catalogs detailing the various kits though.

Yeah...took me a while to sell it all.

I have an old Ford 80s eec box. Hook up to the test port and it beeps the codes. Screams pure 80s right there.

Love this old 80s stuff. Amazing to think of these things back in the day. Ford was ahead of their time. I hooked up the BOB and the Monitor to the 86 a few weeks ago. As nothing is wrong currently (waited a while to say that) all was good. Still fascinating. No broken connectors or busted wires under the hood just one connection at the computer and poof. Instant info.
Thanks for the searching.