efi help

grimi64

Mar 22, 2019
N C
Hello, I am grimi64 and new to this site and was looking for any Ideas on which efi system to put in a 65 fasbak. like which is easiest to install, most reliable, return or no return I am leaning toward intank fuel pump. I hate giving up trunk area for intank pump but may have to. Anyone know or have an opinion on spectra F28AFI tank assy? and which efi system it would be work with. I live in NC and it gets pretty hot in summer. I just want to get in and cruise with out boiling the fuel and getting stranded on the road. a system that would handle up to 400HP would work. currently running holley 600cfm carb and 4speed toploader Many thanks for any ideas grimi64

• Sponsors (?)

I'll jump in here only because I am working on a 67 big block mustang now. The owner has the Tanks Inc fuel tank for efi and it has a in tank fuel pump, the pump is a return style and says it's good up to 750 hp.
we are installing the Holley stealth efi. This is my first time working with this system and from my research so far it should be easy peasy.
i do recommend the in tank style fuel pump and the Tanks Inc stuff so far is spot on.

I'll jump in here only because I am working on a 67 big block mustang now. The owner has the Tanks Inc fuel tank for efi and it has a in tank fuel pump, the pump is a return style and says it's good up to 750 hp.
we are installing the Holley stealth efi. This is my first time working with this system and from my research so far it should be easy peasy.
i do recommend the in tank style fuel pump and the Tanks Inc stuff so far is spot on.
Thanks for your input. The more I research the less I understand. I agree with intank fuel pump. The thing I am most confused about is do I need a PWM fuel pump?

Talk to the people you buy the efi from, I'm installing a Holley Sniper on a big block, got the tank and working on getting the pump next week. I'll keep you posted on what I'm gonna do but I am at the mercy of the car owner when it takes to doing things right.