EGR valve hitting FPR, pics inside.....

holy crap. I just tried to install some more stuff on my engine. Iam in the middle of installing trick flow h/c/i and pp egr spacer and tb. Mine wont clear either, just like your pics. Looks like i have to order the spacer as well. I wonder why this was never brought up before

• Sponsors (?)

I pretty much had the same issue as ShortThrow50. After spending the money for the Trick Flow top end kit, TCI trans, H-pipe and so on I didn't have a lot of funds left to play with. So I got the Professional Products TB and EGR spacer from a local guy for short money. They seem like good pieces so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that they don't turn out to be junk. The one thing that I do like is the adjustable TPS built in to the TB. Should make adjusting the TPS much easier.

I pretty much had the same issue as ShortThrow50. After spending the money for the Trick Flow top end kit, TCI trans, H-pipe and so on I didn't have a lot of funds left to play with. So I got the Professional Products TB and EGR spacer from a local guy for short money. They seem like good pieces so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that they don't turn out to be junk. The one thing that I do like is the adjustable TPS built in to the TB. Should make adjusting the TPS much easier.

yeah i noticed the adjustable tps scres on the tb. I like that idea. I also got that little plate that goes between the tb and iac so you can adjust air flow at idle. You should get one, especially because its gonna be cammed. I got it from 50resto.com

I've been thinking about that plate that goes between the TB and IAC. Some people say that it doesn't do much, other people swear by them. I've had the e-cam in the motor for a while, well before I put the Trick Flow stuff on, and it ran pretty good. I haven't had any surging idle problems (knock on wood). We'll see what happens now that I've installed the heads, intake, MAF, TB, EGR and so on. I'm praying that it runs just a good as it did before.