Engine building basics/ torque spec help

Hello everyone. This will be the first time ive ever rebuilt an engine, I finally acquired all the necessary parts for it from piston rings to the fuel pumps. I wanted to see if there was a write up for the engine assembly potentially, if anyone had tips for me, as well as if there is somewhere that has all the torque specs listed for the car.

What engine lol. A bit more information might help,what car, year, stock, AT or MT. Fuel pumps? Again what is this? By the way welcome! The first thing I do on any car I get is to purchase the Factory Shop Manual, you get the money back if you sell the car(I even made money a time or to on EBay). I would check out YouTube too. Depending on the engine you have and want to do to it may require a high level of experience/competence. There is a lot of experience on these Mustang Forums, I belong to multiple ones to cover all of the bases for technical help.

Im building a teksid block with 2v heads. Just looking for some advice or pointers if there is anything specific to these blocks assemblies. Im building for 800hp. ive got a division X fuel set up with twin walboro pumps, 7175 precision turbo, todd warren cams, built T56 trans etc etc.

Reactions: 1 user
All Data at the library has all the torque specs and assembly procedures
You can print all the pages you need for free (well 25 pages per visit anyway)
I usually just ask at the reference desk if I need to print more pages and they say okay

Reactions: 1 user