Everyone WATCH OUT!!

Watch out guys!!!!!!!!!!!! I purchased some "phantom" Cobra R Wheels off of the classifieds section and paid for these wheels on OCT 14th. This LOSER selling these phantom wheels AKA..."Fred Jones"/ "Joe Smith"/ "Novia.com"/ "[email protected]"/"[email protected]" is a SCAM ARTIST. I have filled through paypal to get my money back. BE CAREFUL Everyone!!

I know of a few other people on 3.8mustang.com that paid for these same wheels. They are listed in the classifieds under wheels and tires on about page 8. Here's what the listing says.

Chrome Cobra R 17x10.5 rims with tires $500 shipped

Chrome Cobra R wheels w/255 in front & 275 in back. Not replicas, they are real cobra r as shown in the picture. rims are in immaculate condition, not a single scratch, dent, or discoloration at all. Rear tires have about 70% tread left, fronts have 85%. wheels are located out of houston, texas and are available for local pickup. have been a long time reader of the boards and decided to offer them to the community before i list on ebay. i have a paypal confirmed verified account, and since the price is over $500 i will only ship to a confirmed address. oh yeah kuhmo mx tires. i paid about $900 for wheels and tires alittle bit into summer so this price is fair I feel. feel free to call me at my house, (713)290-0392 however Im rarely at home. email me if your intrested at [email protected] and leave your number, ill contact you if you cant get a hold of me. i also posted this to my buddies on 3.8mustang.com first come first serve thanks again guys :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

• Sponsors (?)

"real" cobra R rims are not 17x10.5, that should have been a question.

It sucks some little baby has to post scams and fraud good people who are being thrifty with a hobby. Best of luck getting your money or rims...

BTW not all deals are scams, I got my rims and tires for $800 and they were $2,400 new, thank god for people who sell cars after they mod the hell out of them and need the money for a "new" family. However, I did ask alot of questions and they were local, over the www. gets freaky.