Exhaust Installed...need help.

cLeAnRaCiNgLdR

Dec 6, 2004
I have recently purchased a MAC Offroad pro-chamber and a MAC axleback system for my car and after installation I only have one concern. After the install My check engine light came on (probably the O2 sensors?) and I can smell fuel when standing outside the car which means? running a little rich or lean? I purchased the parts from brenspeed and plan on purchasing the C&L CIA with the SCT brenspeed tune...will brent be able fix the engine light and the air/fuel problem with the tune?

Other then that I love the exhaust combo... I'll have vids up eventually, it sounds so mean.

• Sponsors (?)

the tune with definately clear up the check engine light, just let brent know you have an offroad pipe, or for now you could get mil eliminators to clear it up, as for the fuel smell, you have no cats to "clean" your exhuast so basically any unburnt fuel is just coming out the pipes and not getting caught up in the cats.

WhooHoo! welcome to the O/R pro chamber club. I'm loving mine even with stock mufflers. Yep that horrible odor that smells like a hospital is on fire is normal for an off road pipe. You can always buy nice smelling race gas to pick up your dates in :D

oh ok the smell is normal, awesome...smells fast!

I just ordered the C&L/SCT today and let brent know about my situation via the comments section in the online order form. All should be well, thanks guys!

As soon as I can get rid of these loudmouths I'll be switching to the MAC axleback also. I can't wait! The loudmouths with the O/R prochamber are crazy loud and sound horrible at low rpm's. The stock mufflers sound great but just a little too quiet for me.

I envy you guys:hail2: