Did you not see his username? You only came back with that's what I heard too. You just seen a post above stating the opposite. So OUCH..... as in this isn't over. That's a big judgement call from "heard".... how many people and what did they say?
BTW - I've never heard of them til now, so interested in the rest of the story for sure.
ok ok, i retract my previous statement, i thought i read something on here where someone bashed them, but i cant seem to find it. sorry if i offended anyone
ok ok, i retract my previous statement, i thought i read something on here where someone bashed them, but i cant seem to find it. sorry if i offended anyone
Matthiasj, It's nothing personal but we are fairly new to the Performance Mustang Market and we are trying very hard to establish a reputation of quality and value. When you make a comment like that whether substantiated or not, it can easily hurt our reputation. Gossip is a killer. If there is a real first hand issue with a product or service received from Pypes, I will be the first to admit and immediately take whatever steps are necessary to 'make it right'.
I've had mine on for a year now. Perfect fit. Even around fuel tank area. Flows and sounds great. Price was right. Shipped fast. Well packaged. Followed up on install. Offered free gift for a pic of installation. Get that from your local shop!!