Exhaust Systems Made in the USA

nvmy03gt

Banned
Feb 17, 2011
I realize that many US Based performance companies have gone with overseas manufacturing of performance parts...Does anyone know what companies are making exhaust systems, mufflers, etc in the USA?....I am pretty sure Flowmaster, and Magnaflow are, but who else....any info would be appreciated:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Just to instigate trouble...

Your car came from the factory with a relatively high percentage of foreign sourced parts. I found some statistics online showing the 05 mustang has 35% of it's parts coming from out of the country. Even the older 1997 mustang had 15% foreign sourced parts. Just a fact of the global economy.

But I've got to give the guy props for wanting to buy American. :flag: If more people did this (ok, I know, it would require a lot more people) we could really make a dent in the influx of foreign parts. Make a difference. If this issue really bothers you, do something about it. The OP is making a difference, and my hat is off to him. :nice:

Pretty sure Borla is still all US made for US models at least.

From their website:
"BORLA doesn't stop with unsurpassed technology. We engineer and manufacture all our exhaust products in the USA of aircraft-quality T-304 stainless steel and back our street exhaust with a Million-Mile Warranty"

I am also a fan of buying american products. I go out of my way at home depot and other places to pay a little more for a USA product. :flag:

nvmy03gt:

MagnaFlow and Kook's are made in the USA. Flowmaster, Pypes, too. I am pretty sure that you can find out where they manufacture stuff by checking the "About Us" page on the company websites. When in doubt, send the company an e-mail or call them. I prefer to phone so I can speak with a human rather than just get an electronic form letter reply. MustangExhaust.com has a banner ad here at StangNet - support 'em.

Chris