Extreme Parking??

Grabbin' Asphalt

5 Year Member
Jun 10, 2013
Atlanta, Ga
IMAG0586.jpg
Is this too much??!!! :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

Nope... That's the right strategy, except when able you should take 2 spots, because some pricks will still park right next to you. Nice job picking the passenger-side curb spot, though. That is also my strategy.

I can top that.

I ever tell my story of diving for the rolling shopping cart after i bought my 2003GT and had it less than a week? This was before that VW commercial showing the guy doing the same thing

Reactions: 1 user
I do the same but I prefer to not park quite as far away from witnesses in case someone feels like vandalizing me. When I see guys parked way back in the middle of nowhere at the mall, they're just asking to get broke in or keyed or have something thrown at their car from another car and nobody would be around to witness it.

Me and a few other car guys park in the auxiliary parking lot at work that is used to store our extra semi trailers. You literally have to cross a field to get to the REAL employee parking lot, lol.

Rule #1 about parking a nice car: don't cross lines. Makes you look like an asshat and invites people to do obnoxious things to your car. Politely parking far away from other drivers and staying between the lines ensures that nobody will mess with you.

Me and a few other car guys park in the auxiliary parking lot at work that is used to store our extra semi trailers. You literally have to cross a field to get to the REAL employee parking lot, lol.

Rule #1 about parking a nice car: don't cross lines. Makes you look like an asshat and invites people to do obnoxious things to your car. Politely parking far away from other drivers and staying between the lines ensures that nobody will mess with you.
agreed when i drive my dually i park a minimum of 10 spaces away park with wheels between the lines and against a planter or something else i can just park all the way against.

i remember one time i parked next to a blue a cobra r clone, and when i came back there was a big lugi on my driver window, and they urinated on my door. some people....

don't ever take up 2 spots. That is an invitation to get keyed.
One day, the right opportunity will arise where I catch someone doing this to my or someone else's car. That person will pay for every time something has happened when I wasn't around to observe it.

"You're the son of a bitch I've been waiting for."

Reactions: 1 users
Also, as a general rule, I intentionally leave my car unlocked. I typically do not leave expensive stuff in the car, and I would rather someone simply take what they want than break my window and then take what they want. If someone breaks my window even after I left it unlocked... well, then they are a real *******! :D

Also, as a general rule, I intentionally leave my car unlocked. I typically do not leave expensive stuff in the car, and I would rather someone simply take what they want than break my window and then take what they want. If someone breaks my window even after I left it unlocked... well, then they are a real *******! :D

Same here, I drive a convertible and I'd rather them just open my door than slash my top...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2