Favorite Hood!

Makdaddymac

May 28, 2005
orlando
hey everyone i was just wondering what the favorite style aftermarket hood is.(aka the crowd fav.)
Persoanlly im tied with the 3" cowl that flares up to the cowl and 2.5 maybe 3" regular cowl......
just curious as to which is the crowd favorite

• Sponsors (?)

I don't like cowls either I just like the one on this saleen. Also not a fan of wings on notches but this one.
saleenorangeqp0.th.jpg

Attachments

• saleenorangeqp0.th.jpg
    saleenorangeqp0.th.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 50
I dont really have a favorite. It depends on the body style for me. Gts look better with certain hoods than coupes, as do lx hatches. Kinda depends on the look your going for too. All in all i like the cobra r hood. My least favorite are the cobra r and cowl hoods with svo scoops on them. Just doesnt do anything for me. What body style do you have mac?

I hate cowl hoods or any hood that raises up more than 1 1/2 in. on foxes. I wish they would make the cowl wider then it would look better in my opinion. I think the tall cowls look like the creature from the black lagoons head fin or something. The mach 1 is played, but it still works well with some stangs. I only like the heat extractor style hoods like Cervinis and Mr body kit have.