Fill your car up right now...

• Sponsors (?)

Isn't it funny how life repeats itself. Back in the day after the rise of the GT 500. We got a bunch cars with 4 cylinder german engines. I wonder what's going to happen this time around.

The GT 250 Mountain Bike :mad:

Aaron'S'tang said:
Me neither, this whole lets rape the people at the pumps things has gone on long enough. And I'm a republican!

It's easy to say it's a "Republican problem" because of the political persuasion of the current President. If truth-be-known, it's the lack of foreign policy during the military-impotent Democrat years of Carter and Clinton. We're paying for it now. Politics does have something to do with higher prices, unfortunately. Prices go up when bad news about oil producers goes to the front page. Investors get freaked out and prices rise.

The a-hole in charge in Iran now was on the scene during the hostage crisis during the Carter administration (1977-1981). Iran should have been stopped then.:bang: The military was weakened badly during those years due to lack of funding. :nonono:

High prices has alot to do with the supply and demand of the world, and China (by themselves) is taking alot of oil off the table now. Venesuela (sp?) is also a big oil producer and they have big problems. So, oil prices go up.

Sorry, just don't like to hear about everything being Bush's fault. Don't get me wrong, I hate paying more at the pump also.

btw Bush must be feeling nice b/c there hasn't been any hurricanes this year so far. You know, since it was his fault that Katrina hit the USA last year. :rlaugh:

mike50sa said:
It's easy to say it's a "Republican problem" because of the political persuasion of the current President. If truth-be-known, it's the lack of foreign policy during the military-impotent Democrat years of Carter and Clinton. We're paying for it now. Politics does have something to do with higher prices, unfortunately. Prices go up when bad news about oil producers goes to the front page. Investors get freaked out and prices rise.

The a-hole in charge in Iran now was on the scene during the hostage crisis during the Carter administration (1977-1981). Iran should have been stopped then.:bang: The military was weakened badly during those years due to lack of funding. :nonono:

High prices has alot to do with the supply and demand of the world, and China (by themselves) is taking alot of oil off the table now. Venesuela (sp?) is also a big oil producer and they have big problems. So, oil prices go up.

Sorry, just don't like to hear about everything being Bush's fault. Don't get me wrong, I hate paying more at the pump also.

btw Bush must be feeling nice b/c there hasn't been any hurricanes this year so far. You know, since it was his fault that Katrina hit the USA last year. :rlaugh:

Finally...somebody gets it!!!

However...my company just sold a 3.5 million dollar heat exchanger project to BP America...same people that shut down in Alaska...:rlaugh:
I don't like the price at the pump anymore than any of you..but, business is good!!!:D

I was walking into the breakroom and this dude on Fox NEws goes to a guy in a bullet proof vest in Lebanon.

As he was doing that he said "the oil stock market is crashin today, we go live to..."

Whatta maroon, yea, nervous investors will pull out, but I don't see over $4 a gallon :shrug:

OPEC meeting room:

guy1 "hey I heard someone sneeze in the middle east I think"

guy2 "oh no... we'd better tell people of production cuts to make another extra billion this week"

guy3 "I'm calling FOX in the USA right now"

guy1 "Good... allah alah dirka dirka dirka"

Roland69 said:
it was on the news that they found a rusty oil line so they are shuting the oil plant down for a few weeks to do some repair's

I've heard that it was 60 miles of pipeline they are replacing....more than a few weeks..

am I the only one that's thinks a rusty oil line is weird??