Finally decided to join...

Farmer Skippy

Jan 25, 2024
BC Canada
Hey all, I've been reading posts for a while now somewhat guiding me on my build and finally figured I should join in the fun. Ill get all my info on here sorted out soon but just to note, I have a canary yellow 94 gt, B31 cam, tfs heads, sytemax, hs rockers, 48 lb tfs injectors (big because I'm waiting for my si trim to arrive in the mail, and mspnp2. More done but that gives a bit of a low down. I look forward to reading more on here and picking at some of your brains for info...the whole mega squirt thing is new to me so like many on here, headaches, headaches and more headaches.

cheers

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

IMG_6153.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
ran out of time to edit the previous reply, Its definitely blinding, ill get some more pics soon here. All MMS suspension, was fully stock except exhaust, springs and the wheels when I got it. It had rear wheel spacers that I removed when I put the 275's on it so they didn't stick out. Will replace the rear wheels with 10" wides with better offset. Just dealing with an injector issue right now. No pulse to #3 and 4. Going to check that out tomorrow. Ran out of time today.