At last...I just swaped the cruise control cables yesterday. Had to take the "fender" off to do that. It was a direct swap. Cant wait to drive it now.
Also did put my 26-10-15 Mickey Thompson ET Drags on my 15x10 Weld Prostars. Looks pretty sweet.
Tomorrow morning, I'll mount my 165r15 on my 15x4 wheels. I'll take more pics tomorrow.
Also driving to the states on Thursday, if everything goes to plan. Need to pick up my 31spline axles, my friend's strut brace for his civic
and a few sets of brass knuckles
(shhhh...dont tell anybody)
Whats left:
- install 255lph fuel pump
- install 31spline carrier and 31spline axles
- install driveshaft loop

Also did put my 26-10-15 Mickey Thompson ET Drags on my 15x10 Weld Prostars. Looks pretty sweet.
Tomorrow morning, I'll mount my 165r15 on my 15x4 wheels. I'll take more pics tomorrow.
Also driving to the states on Thursday, if everything goes to plan. Need to pick up my 31spline axles, my friend's strut brace for his civic
and a few sets of brass knuckles
(shhhh...dont tell anybody)Whats left:
- install 255lph fuel pump
- install 31spline carrier and 31spline axles
- install driveshaft loop


