Finally got my car finished (cobra R bumper and hood)

faststang_728

Founding Member
Jan 30, 2002
Greenbrier, WV
What do you think.

Attachments

• 0123.jpg
    0123.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 247
  • Sponsors (?)

very nice set up. the black car w/ chrome rims and clear corner lights looks really good. and damn that hood looks mean(in a good way) and im def gonna consider that when i buy a new hood. i love the steeda wing to im stuck between it and the cobra r but well see what happens. only thing im not a huge fan of is the billet grill but its your car. id suggest a slight drop for a future mod the wheels r great but the front seems as though its a little high(im a fan of racing stance). keep up the good work

FunkMasterFlex said:
but the front seems as though its a little high(im a fan of racing stance). keep up the good work

yeah it's way to high in the front, the back sets pretty good though, in the side picture on the site i had really small tires on it, due to a mix up at the tire shop, but now it has 285/35zr/18's on the back and 275/35zr/18's on the front, they help fill the fender wells a little, but the front still sits higher than the back. The only problem is the front bumper sits about 6 inches from the ground already and im afraid to lower it to much. Plus the back doesn't really need to be lowered, any suggestions?