Finally got my car tuned

It was tuned by Atlanta Chassis Dyno today, which by the way the people there are awesome, they did a great job. It made 315hp@5,600 and 305tq@5,200. It needs some new o2 sensors though its not running too great right now, but it still has a lot more ass than it did.

• Sponsors (?)

It was tuned by Atlanta Chassis Dyno today, which by the way the people there are awesome, they did a great job. It made 315hp@5,600 and 305tq@5,200.

Nice HP number but with peak torque at 5200rpm, the engine will feel very soft at low rpm. Easy to see why with your H/C/I combination being aimed at high rpm performance. The HP number should be peaking at higher rpm though so I wonder if the valve springs might be too weak causing the valves to float above 5600rpm. Can you post the dyno sheet?

new dyno #s 320 hp and 311 tq.

car wasnt running to great when i got it back and they told me it needed o2's and i put those in and didnt do crap.

took it back and the engine coolant temp sensor was shorted and they dynoed it again and it made more power and ran a lot better so im happy!