Finally got my deep dish 10th anniversary Cobra wheels!!!

EPIK

Jul 3, 2004
LEFT COAST
Here are my new wheels that I got for my Notch. They are deep dish 10th anniversary Cobra replicas that I got off Ebay. The sizes are 17X9 & 17X10. These arent the same crappy ones that 50resto will be selling, these are only available from OE wheels & the quality is the same as all the wheels I have bought from wheelreplicas. There are subtle differences between these & the OEM ones like the curvature of the spokes by the lip, but they still look great IMO & I will be swapping out the centercaps for some SVT or running pony caps... I Cant wait to mount these on the Notch!!!

DSC_0017.jpg

17X10 rears...
DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

17X9 fronts...
DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

Difference between the 2...

DSC_0011.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0017.jpg
    DSC_0017.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 4,131
  • DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 571
  • DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,068
  • DSC_0014.jpg
    DSC_0014.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 652
  • DSC_0008.jpg
    DSC_0008.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 316
  • DSC_0020.jpg
    DSC_0020.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 252
  • DSC_0011.jpg
    DSC_0011.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 271
  • Sponsors (?)

EPIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hail2::hail2::hail2::hail2: Those look frigging badass! Way better than the others. I hope you don't :ban: me if i get those. I'll try to resist myself, but dude you the man and those are gonna look like straight love on the notch

EPIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hail2::hail2::hail2::hail2: Those look frigging badass! Way better than the others. I hope you don't :ban: me if i get those. I'll try to resist myself, but dude you the man and those are gonna look like straight love on the notch

I dont mind you getting em, but good luck finding them. There was only 1 set on Ebay, & i got em..:D

Im sure they should be readily available soon....

Yea man i'll bet they were. Whoever sells them is probably stockpiling them and releasing a set or two at a time and jacking the price up. Hell by the time i get around to getting them who knows what else will be out there. Can't wait for the next photo shoot, i know one is comming soon.

those look a lot nicer than the other ones that were posted up on here before.....nice pick up...can't wait to see them on the notch....I was kinda wishing they wouldn't come out with them in deep dish so they wouldn't blow up my style but whatever...i think they'll look hella tight

Yea man i'll bet they were. Whoever sells them is probably stockpiling them and releasing a set or two at a time and jacking the price up. Hell by the time i get around to getting them who knows what else will be out there. Can't wait for the next photo shoot, i know one is comming soon.

Photo shoot will be coming as soon as they are mounted, but i still need to finish the 5 lug swap 1st...

nice pick up mang

Thanks....

Oh ****!!!

I have been looking for those without the deep dish front...:jaw:

Those will look SICK man!!!

These are much better than the DD fronts that 50resto sells...

:DThanks

great buy! :nice:

but i gotta ask.

why did you choose these rims over the black termi (non anniv) rims?

I wanted to install the black Cobra's, & they looked sick in the chop, but I decided against them because the rear wheels stuck out too much for my liking when I test fitted em on my buddies notch. Those wheels are 10.5" & these 10th anni's are only 10" which should tuck up nicely.... I still do have the black Cobras & i will probably see how they look on the Mach & use em for drag wheels...