• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

Finally!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter law
  • Start date Start date Mar 10, 2004
L

law

New Member
Aug 6, 2003
290
0
0
Mar 10, 2004
#1
  • Mar 10, 2004
  • #1
For a year now my stang has been running like crap! Surging, hesitation, bogging, pinging just to name a few things. Thanks to everyone on these boards I have finally fixed the major problem. Part of the problem was my O2 sensors which I replaced a few months ago and that seemed to resolve part of the problem. Then I decided to check the MAF to see if that was the major culprit. By my surprise it was. That thing was dirty. I cleaned it up with electronics cleaner and q-tip and I tested it out this morning and now it deffinitely feels like I have a V-8 Mustang. Better yet, I think it runs better than when I first bought it. It is amazing how those little wires or even a sensor can screw everything up. Now if I would have only done this a loooooooooooong time ago, would have saved myself a lot of frustration, thanks again guys! Now I can start my MODS!!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Idle control problems
  • miser143
  • Aug 28, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
153
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 29, 2026
DadLife0724
R
94’ SN95 - Intermittent lope & bogging at moderate rpm
  • Red5.0ho
  • Nov 2, 2025
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
5
Views
546
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech Nov 3, 2025
General karthief
8
Foxbody high rpms and surging rpms
  • 86foxseth
  • Jun 9, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
4
Views
289
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jun 13, 2026
Noobz347
Strange timing issue
  • 92 Bimini Blue
  • Sep 26, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
14
Views
315
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Oct 4, 2026
highplace11
H
J
can you use the heads off a H O 302 to put on a regular 302 engine
  • Jan H
  • Feb 25, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
6
Views
505
Other Auto Tech May 17, 2026
nickyb
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?