Finished both my intakes tonight finally. Check out some pics....

CruzNlife1

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2002
West Palm Beach
Knifed lower
DCP12361.JPG

Gutted Upper
DCP12362.JPG

Painted Upper
DCP12363.JPG

Ported the lower a little bit as well, not much, but opened a little bit
DCP12364.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

ah man Slimmer strikes again! ;) hey on the lower intake u may wanna run a softpad grinder over that slipp up kut on the left runner (bottom pic). Depending on how deep it is...its nice to start a gasket on a flat surface ;o) looks good...though i would polish the insides more if time provided... :nice:

Yeah I know, the skimmer is hardly on there, it actually is just a mark in the dirt thats on there, I can run my fingernail across it and not feel it... I didnt tighten it down enough and it slipped in the vice...

The bottom one was the carbide bit, the top one was the chuck from the die grinder as I reached up to catch it...

CruzNlife1 said:
Yeah I know, the skimmer is hardly on there, it actually is just a mark in the dirt thats on there, I can run my fingernail across it and not feel it... I didnt tighten it down enough and it slipped in the vice...

The bottom one was the carbide bit, the top one was the chuck from the die grinder as I reached up to catch it...

ya, only reason i noticed it is cuz i have done it a few times myself...no worries easily cleaned up, and not to serious...looking good though :nice: