Skidzz Tinkerbell Apr 11, 2005 328 1 19 Salt Lake City, UT Apr 30, 2006 #1 Apr 30, 2006 #1 Well I finally decided to do a burnout on camera, but the tires are new so I didn't want to go overboard. Here it is.... 96 GT burnout
Well I finally decided to do a burnout on camera, but the tires are new so I didn't want to go overboard. Here it is.... 96 GT burnout
BurningRubber 10 Year Member Dec 6, 2004 1,865 24 58 Apr 30, 2006 #2 Apr 30, 2006 #2 Nice vid. What kind of exhaust are you running?
Skidzz Tinkerbell Apr 11, 2005 328 1 19 Salt Lake City, UT Apr 30, 2006 #3 Apr 30, 2006 #3 BurningRubber said: Nice vid. What kind of exhaust are you running? Click to expand... Thanks Magnaflow catted x-pipe and magnaflow CB
BurningRubber said: Nice vid. What kind of exhaust are you running? Click to expand... Thanks Magnaflow catted x-pipe and magnaflow CB
hotmustang331 Active Member Apr 29, 2004 2,967 3 48 Bastrop,TX May 1, 2006 #4 May 1, 2006 #4 Making some skids eh skidzz? LOL. Ill watch the vid tomorrow, darn dialup
Skidzz Tinkerbell Apr 11, 2005 328 1 19 Salt Lake City, UT May 1, 2006 #5 May 1, 2006 #5 hotmustang331 said: Making some skids eh skidzz? LOL. Ill watch the vid tomorrow, darn dialup Click to expand... Dialup? What is this......dialup? Haha join the year 2000 man
hotmustang331 said: Making some skids eh skidzz? LOL. Ill watch the vid tomorrow, darn dialup Click to expand... Dialup? What is this......dialup? Haha join the year 2000 man
hotmustang331 Active Member Apr 29, 2004 2,967 3 48 Bastrop,TX May 1, 2006 #6 May 1, 2006 #6 LOL I would, but I live out in the sticks....and no cable or DSL is available out here . Only thing is satelite, and thats PRICY to say the least. Until I move, looks like im stuck
LOL I would, but I live out in the sticks....and no cable or DSL is available out here . Only thing is satelite, and thats PRICY to say the least. Until I move, looks like im stuck
four six Member Jan 19, 2006 506 2 18 Hobart, IN May 1, 2006 #7 May 1, 2006 #7 nice vid maybe I should do one now:SNSign: