First job in Kansas...

• Sponsors (?)

i am in school, only to turn wrenches. not to steal the thread but why do alot of techs say they hate there job? kind of scares me considering i will be in the field shortly.

Because most of us got into this right out of high school. It's a great job out of high school, but you are quick to realize you don't make nearly as much money as you COULD if you put your talent elsewhere. Busting your knuckles all day long SUCKS... I did it because I loved working on cars... And that was the major flaw. I loved it... But once you do it every single day, you start to lose that love you once had for it, and you never want to work on your own cars, or even mod them for that matter. You lose interest very fast.

Some guys love it even after 20 years, but MOST do it cause that's what they CAN do, and never did anything else where they could make three times the money for zero physical labor.

Nick

aaron11272 said:
I thought you married a suggar momma rocket scientist! Go back to school and let sugar momma pay the bills :SNSign:

Suga Momma (with all due respect to Mrs. PoopDawg) has an '07 GT to pay for....:rlaugh:

Hey Dawg...maybe you could be a possum wrangler/trainer....:shrug: