First Post - Car Photos

Smash It Up

Oct 26, 2007
Las Vegas,nv
Hi all,this is my first post here. OK,here are some pics i took today. Comments welcome.

Attachments

• Mustang-Oct07- 0001.jpg
    Mustang-Oct07- 0001.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 175
  • Mustang-Oct07- 0002.jpg
    Mustang-Oct07- 0002.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 148
  • Sponsors (?)

probably not the stuff i need to is all pretty minor but it does still have quite a few little things that need done.

yeah the little things never seem to end. My engine needs a rebuild for one. Then I want new intake and carb. I also want rack & pinion steering,I want the rear suspension stiffened up (its waaaaay too bouncy and hits its limit with a thud when i go over bumps or dips) and I want the front end lowering. So that'll do for starters Oh,and I need a new windshield and the moulding pieces that go around the grille. !! So add all that up and it'll cost a mint. I don't know where to begin.

yeah the little things never seem to end. My engine needs a rebuild for one. Then I want new intake and carb. I also want rack & pinion steering,I want the rear suspension stiffened up (its waaaaay too bouncy and hits its limit with a thud when i go over bumps or dips) and I want the front end lowering. So that'll do for starters Oh,and I need a new windshield and the moulding pieces that go around the grille. !! So add all that up and it'll cost a mint. I don't know where to begin.

well pretty much everything but the rack and the engine rebuild is relatively inexpensive so pick one and start in on it.

Nice ride, I like the black with the Cragar SS wheels and the stance looks good. Like you said just a bit high in the front end but your not parked level either so hard to tell.
My 68 coupe is from Las Vegas, it's in N.Y. now.
Thanks,
Yeah I just made another post specifically about the ride height etc. I took some pics from the side on level ground,and you can see the difference between the front and rear. It's something i HAVE to change cos it aint right !!

Yea I know what you mean, I personally like my ride heigth a bit higher but not so much on the front end. I'm 6'1" and I don't like having to make an effort to look up and over my hood. My GFs Dad, he's 66 y/o just sold his 74 Nova and had the rear sittin low, I couldn't drive that car like that.

I run Cragar SS 15x8 on my 91 Silverado and want them on my Stang but I've got the 4 lug pattern and an I6.:notnice: Also the entire brake system has been redone by the prior owner so I'm leaving well enough alone for now.

With oil going up daily I'm OK with the I-6 as it's a daily driver, I drive like a maniac anyway and it's the only vehicle I own that gets decent gas mileage. I'm not into the racing or speed anymore so just bought the car to get in a classic again but not having the five lug option on wheels is dissapointing.
I'm going to look into a 4 lug Cragar SS, I've seen them in 13" on E-Bay but I need a 14x8 rear and 14x7 front. I'd make the swap to five lug if I was younger and had the time.

There has been posts on here in tech on how to cut your front springs to lower them if that's what you might be thinking of doing, one option anyway.